FCD Series Heatless Compact Dryer
Dehumidifying and drying: the drying effect is through “pressure change” (Pressure Swing Adsorption). The capacity of water vapor in the air is inverse proportion from the pressure, so a portion of the dried compressed air (regenerative air) is expanded to near atmospheric pressure and allowed to purge through the regenerative tower. This low pressure, extremely dry air pulls water from the desiccant and carries it out of the dryer. Two towers work cycle without heating and continuously provide dried compressed air to the system.
Suction: material is conveyed from the storage tank or other storage containers. When the magnetic reed switch detects no material, suction motor runs to produce vacuum inside vacuum hopper. Raw material in storage tank is fed into hopper loader due to air pressure difference. When material suction completes, motor stops. Raw materials drop into drying hopper tank due to gravity. The dried raw material is taken out to the hopper with CV hopper loader installed on molding machine or other hopper loader form hopper dryer.
- Combine the function of dehumidifying, drying, and two stage conveying into a single unit.
- Hot air recycler as standard for saving energy, no exhaust of hot air and dust, and environmental protection.
- Shut-off suction box ensures no residue in pipe.
- Heat preserved drying hopper adopts down blowpipe design to avoid of heat lost and improve drying efficiency.
- Closed-loop device eliminates the risk of moisture re-absorption and prohibits the air flowing inside.
- Heatless regeneration device can supply dry air with relative low dew-point to speed up material handling process.
- Standard PID temperature control saves energy cost.
- The multiple safety protection device.
What do you think of our products? Welcome to contact us.Contact Us