FMC Series FW Water Temperature Controller
High temperature water returns to the machine and then be pressure by pump to the heater. After being heated, water will be forced to mold and continue the circle. In the process, if the water temperature is too high, the system will activate the solenoid valve to let cooling water cool down the temperature directly until the temperature is down to the system requirement. If the temperature keeps increasing and reaches to the set point of ultra high temperature, system will sound high pressure alarm and stop operation. When cooling water pressure fails to reach the set value, pressure switch will send a signal of water storage to launch low pressure alarm and machine stops.
- FCV is designed with operation in pressure or suction mode, to allow continuous production despite leakage from mould or connections.
- Automatic mould drainage ; drain the remains of medium when change the mould.
- Automation water refill (except oil operation), and remove the air in the pipes.
- Self-optimizing microprocessor controller with digital display of set and actual temperature.
- Electric control panel and machine are separated to obtain good effective isolation, and able to extend the service life of the electric parts.
- Rapid heating and cool off speeds, temperature is kept stable at all time.
- Complete with safety protection and error indication systems.
- Electrical circuit built to comply with CE safety equipment as option.
- Use German speck pump.
What do you think of our products? Welcome to contact us.Contact Us