FMC Series Water High Temperature Controller
High temperature water returns to the machine and then be pressure by pump to the heater. After being heated, water will be forced to mold and continue the circle. In the process, if the water temperature is too high, the system will activate the solenoid valve to let cooling water cool down the temperature directly until the temperature is down to the system requirement. If the temperature keeps increasing and reaches to the set point of ultra-high temperature, system will sound high pressure alarm and stop operation. When cooling water pressure fails to reach the set value, pressure switch will send a signal of water storage to launch low pressure alarm and machine stops.
- PID temperature controller with digital display and actual temperature.
- Reservation timer for 0.1~99.9 hours. The tempera ture unit (°C/°F) is changeable also.
- Adopts high efficiency water cycle pump which can meet the demands of temperature control for precise molds and mold loop with minor diameter to achieve precise temperature control and high efficiency heat exchange.
- The control box and mechanical are designed in isolation, so the life of circuit is extended also.
- Safety devices include power reverse phase protection, pump overload protection, overheat protection and media shortage alarm that can automatically detect abnormal situation and alarm via buzzer.
- Automatic refilled water and exhaust function.
- Equipped RS485 to realize central monitoring online.
- Rapid heating and cooling and stable temperature.
What do you think of our products? Welcome to contact us.Contact Us